Adventure of the Heart
Note: Pictures are pre-COVID. Full COVID safety practices have been in place since Spring 2020.
This is a unique one-of-a-kind 'women only' adventure where, in addition to enjoying kayaking and the beauty of BC nature, you will experience an authentic Tanzanian 4-course dinner, African music and a few cultural treats and storytelling.
Be part of our inaugural kayaking trip ....
Trip cost: $350
Adventuress Sea Kayaking is kindly contributing 50% of funds received to OneLove.
Tax receipts for $175 provided to participants
Book early. Limited to 10 women.
Call Jan Kretz at 250.755.6702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to be part of this exciting venture!
PS: This is the start of something big! Stay tuned for a women-only African adventure ...
Into Africa: Zanzibar 2022
- Two days of kayaking the magical Gulf Islands, one night of camping at a marine park with certified, professional and personable kayak guides - Note: Your choice of a single or double fibreglass kayak if you wanted to paddle with a friend
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, goodie bags for on-the-water snacks, juices, coffee, herbal and regular teas, deli meats, buns and cheeses, lots of veggies, fresh breads from the bakery, cookies and chocolate - AND, 1 authentic African 4-course candle light dinner with South African wine
- All approved Transport Canada gear i.e. PFD (lifejacket) with whistle, paddle, pump, tow rope, spray skirt
- Safety equipment - first aid kit, emergency contact numbers, VHF marine radio, cell phone, repair kit
- Camping gear - INDIVIDUAL tents, tarps, dishes, stove, etc. You only need to bring a sleeping bag & pad (if you don't have these, they can be rented for a nominal amount, just let us know ahead of time and order them on your registration form)
- Dry bags to pack your personal gear and camera in.